Contributing to the Cost of Peace
"I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days; governments had better get out of the way and let them have it." Eisenhower
With a USA peace budget of one penny out of a tax dollar, the cause of peace needs your generousity. We are all volunteers; so your contribution goes entirely to support our mission of peace:
1. To abolish war as an instrument of national policy.
2. To restrain our government from intervening, overtly or covertly, in the internal affairs of other nations.
3. To end the arms race and to reduce and eventually eliminate nuclear weapons.
4. To seek justice for veterans and victims of war.
5. To increase public awareness of the cost of war.
By contributing you help us educate, demonstrate, and legislate for peace. Together, we are making a difference.
Please make your check payable to:
Veterans For Peace Chapter 157
409 Ferguson Rd., Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Your gift is tax deductable. We are a tax exempt non-profit 501(c) 3 organization. Please send your address and/or email so we can send you a receipt.