Afghan Child Education and Care Association
- AFCECO aims to provide quality education and care to Afghan children that have no access to proper education, shelter, nutrition and health care.
- AFCECO will strive to protect Afghan children from social discrimination, violence, and defends their rights.
- This organization will try to prevent epidemic diseases that endanger the health and life of Afghan children.
- AFCECO will raise awareness and educate mothers about child health and care.
- AFCECO will be having these activities to accomplish the above goals.
- Establishing orphanages at different places in Afghanistan that provide:
i. Housing, food and clothes
iii. Health Care
iv. Life skills like vocational classes for handicraft, tailoring and carpentry
- Establishing child health care center that provide free vaccination, medical treatment and nutrition for malnourished children.
- Promoting child education and health among the women through holding seminars, literacy classes and publication
- Publishing materials that could raise public awareness about children’s right.